Business and Tax
Links to useful information on the Internet
- Federation of Tax Administrators
- Information and links of value to tax administrators and the general public alike. Includes links to state tax agency home pages, state tax forms and electronic filing sites, general information on state tax structures.
- US Department of Labor/Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Impartial, timely, and accurate statistical data relevant to the needs of site users and to the social and economic conditions of the United States, its workers, and their families. Includes the Consumer Price Index.
- Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis/ What’s a dollar worth Calculator
- Calculator uses the Consumer Price Index (1913 through 2006) as a measure of the average change in prices over time in a market basket of goods and services.
- Internal Revenue Service/US Department of the Treasury
- U.S. tax information for individuals, businesses, corporations, international businesses, partnerships, small businesses/self-employed, charities and nonprofits, government entities, tax professionals, the retirement plans community, and the tax exempt bond community.
- Iowa Department of Revenue
- Iowa tax information for individuals, businesses, local government, and tax professionals, including: online services, tax forms, and publications.
- Business in Iowa
- Links and information about expanding, relocating or starting a business in Iowa. Biosciences, advanced manufacturing, and information solutions/financial services are highlighted.
- Iowa Department of Economic Development
- Links and information aimed at improving the economic well-being of the state of Iowa in the areas of business development, travel, careers, and community development.